Thursday, February 19, 2009

i hate BITCH,Chauvanist n irretating ppl !

BITCH - Gals wif super bad n terrible attitude dat refuse ppl to approach, they`re always create
problems and keep barking around.

Chauvanist - He/She wif super 'good imagination' dat caus ppl will easily hate, caus uneasy
feeling and make ppl irretate. Exp, if euu msg him/her, he/she feel dat euu miss
him, and keep think dat euu n him/her can b together.

Irretating ppl - This pharse is very suitable for ppl who caus irretate feel for euu.


My life started to becum complicated when i had met different kinds of ppl, but from most of the category, i have 3 category dat i really cant accept. I hate them as they caus a lot of problem and uneasy feeling for me.

For BITCh, kindly hope dat euu dun simply barking around me. If not euu`ll regret to see me in a rude way, trust me YOU`LL. I can be very close wif euu, laugh wif euu bt once euu let me noe euu`re kind of BITCH i swear i`ll let euu noe how the taste gonna b if i treat bac euu as YOU DID behind me. Dun always trying to think dat i dunnno everythg, bt in reality i noe much more n i trying to hide. BUT now i giving you A SIGN, dun make me explode!

For Chauvanist n irratating ppl, please leave my own way, stop to finding me n go bac to ur world! We`re different from each other n euu`re nt my type. If euu still finding chances to approach me, i won tolerate anymore. F*ck off from my way!

I can be a good fren and a bad fren either. I`m soft n nice if euu treat me gud, But if euu treat me bad I`m evil n rude. Once more, to remind euu dat dun try to control n bullshit about my thg, i have my own way. If euu dun like jus leave, I`ll not care much about euu as euu`re nt important for me.

" I have my personality " ... I`m nt dat simple if euu know well bout me *

No comments:

Post a Comment