Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sweet day wif laopo !

She is Xue Er/Snow, same age wif me.

Our story begin when I simply add some Jit Sin High School's student into my Fs account. At first, I totally dunno her and she also cant remember whether she had approve me anot. And I din care much about dat at dat time, I just noe dat we had a quite long time chatting wif each other at Fs. Then one day I wan go to Pg to meet my fren but actly the main purpose or the first reason is to meet up my bf. Then i ask her out, as she also wan to meet me so she decide to cum out n meet me. Its her first time to spend wif lots of people until 10 ++ at nite but she very happy as she say is a memoriable day! I`m so happy to hear those words cum from her mouth ... Dat day is also the first time i saw her n meet her. We meet at Gurney - Red box fers, when she enter the room she get shock as thre are too many strangers, can say all of them,she noe none of them. When dat nite ended, i was so sad to leave her as she so close to me ... I also dunno whye but jus a feeling dat held me tight to her.

It happened at last year before Christmas, so we had bout 1 year ++ dat we din meet up each other. She study at Aus so is quite hard for her to meet up me. At last, the day has come. Our second date fell on 12 Feb 2009. We meet up each other at Gurney by 11.30 am ++ and its jus two of us. When i saw her i was so happy, she becum so pretty and i cant even recognize her. We start our day from Red box then shopping bout 1 hour then continue for movie - Bridal Wars. Then we tool some picture at the playground before we leaving. Then I leave her when its really the time for me to go.
We call each other by laopo as S.H.E hav a song wif it and its lyrics really suit us and we appreciate of each other to appear in our life. Laopo is my only laopo i promised, and i told her bfor watever happened i`ll not forget everythg dat happened befor in our life. The memory for us will last for a life time. I miss you n I love you ! I care about you so must always cheers in your life, all the best laopo. I look forward to have another date wif you again :)

We love each other



I look so steam, but she is pretty

Toilet full of love


Red Box - Chiong k


Sweet Face

She snap n I sing >.<


My new version car

Weird pose I did

Look into her eyes

Before leaving, giv a big hug for each other

“当初见面的不安 彼此探索也许有点茫然迷惑 朝夕相处才发现这世界中 没有人比你们更懂我,朋友姐妹都已不够来形容 我们的默契骄傲扶持与包容 老婆老婆我们一起打勾勾 请记得约定的旅程到永久”

laopo wif all my heart, I wish you all the best and good luck too. We are going to have another date soon. Hoping at here.

No comments:

Post a Comment