Saturday, April 24, 2010

Life still going on .


I still remember everything that you told me last time,
but life still going on ...
I keep moving forward and trying my best not to look back.

You're so much for me at that time,
i even choose to wait and stop moving forward jus because of you,
but at last i understand...
Thing that lost would not ever come back.
I stop to dream
Stop to think
Stop to miss
Stop to everything .

I learnt again,
learnt to face the problem in the age of 2o-
which told me that i need to be responsible for all my things,
even is a mistake i need to bear the consequences.
I knew what going on,
i knew what i'm facing for.
Life still going on ...
Although i was not use to when you're not with me.
I swear i learnt
I learnt to be more tough,
as i knew ...
" Tough time never last but tough people will do "

*p/s: I appreciate that you're with me before!
I appreciate that you did love me before!"

Wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment