Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Woolala


I miss him :D

I was in his car when taking this photo, with his spec , lolx
Waiting him to go for ATM
* laughsss

He fetching me home as i don hav any transport for temporarily
Why? I had an accident last 2 weeks.
My car was injured and damage quite serious but luckily
I'm fine (:
* Thanks Buddha *

I was still can celebrate my 2oth bday
So i appreciate it.
Life is fragile ; which i learnt through this accident
 


I will be more careful while on the road for next time
as i don hav all my love ones worry bout me,
feel so bad n hurt for them...
Especially my family
* hugss

Everyday was a gift from god when we still able to see the bright sunshine

I enjoy this 3 weeks life without my car,
i knew is very very unconvenient
but i gain thg that i doesn't expect.
So ...
I did not really lose ,
except $$
*haha

No comments:

Post a Comment