Thursday, June 17, 2010

What i want now & next

NOW

I want a peaceful life
I want a simple life
I want to help him until he get success
I want to become a capable woman
I want to earn as much experience i could
I want to become more fasionable & knowlegeable

NEXT

I want a challenge life
I want get to my dream
I want to obtain the word of ' success '
I want to judge and see every single thing with myself
I want to earn more $$
I want to buy more cloths,bags and shoes that i want
I want spend more!
I want to have enough $$ to purchase my own property
I want to so much thing that are really different from those who are also
jus 20 ....
I want to become somebody in my future and bright up every single minutes
I want a happy life with him


I want become this ...

Can i achive those???

No comments:

Post a Comment