Saturday, October 9, 2010

New chapter

This is the latest me
Brand new Christine Ooi
With her short red hair & new life
She was now in a relationship with someone that she love!
The feeling was so great.
Being loved by someone that really love her & she love.


The guy n her started like a strike lighting
Which sound that everything was moved with a speed..
N yet there was sure some problems that they will faced,
but she willing to take those challenges and 
she told herself to be brave n strong enough to overcome it.
Reason being: She love him .
It's just that simple... as simple as ABC.
Test or exams will be given by god from time to time, 
she remember her father told her before....
" If you love him, please bear with everything, learnt to accept and 
stay strong no matter how, true love need to be proved
and it take times to be proved too... "


He gave her ... necklace that represent true love,
she knew that he was so into to her,
and she was also serious with him.
She actually wanna take this opportunity to tell him that,
she wanna grab his hand tightly and together
to solve problem by problem that they will face.
Is this good enough for you to be a answer that i wanna be with you so much??


B I love you .
I love you as i love my life, my family so much !


Will update more..
As i have a lot of photo wanna share.
Since that i had disappear for about one month,
i feel so guilty and sorry for my readers!

I'm happy with what i had now!
i appreciate it so much.
Thanks god.

[ STAY TURNED ]
Please bear with me....
(:

- love -

1 comment: