Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sweet love

Sweet love that i had now
It's really awesome!

I love my B & the way he love me thou.

Whenever he was there,
you can see my true smile that really apply on my face.
Its so real... 
I mean its the sign of happiness that really came out from my heart!


Does it look sweet ?

My friends were all comment about it,
: " OHhhh my, you smile so sweet! "
When they captured that photo for me.

Because ... he was there in my mind and my heart for every moment.


My salad

Wanna diet so so much!
As i really gain weight on this recently...
So sad about that.
So trying to eat lesser and skip my dinner.
Vegetables is the best choice when meal time (:


Actually i miss my long hair this recently,
may be when i looked back the old photo that i took last time.

Thus, i must very hardworking to wash my hair 
&
treatment on it!
Reason being: I wan my long hair back!
Hehehehe

I want the lady look back,
i mean the sweet lady look...
Probably will more amaze my B i guess....
Hehehehe

I love him
I really love him
I mean i super duper wooper love him 




No comments:

Post a Comment