Thursday, November 18, 2010

Craping

Let's START craping now!

Due to public holiday that i got,
i decide to go back my hometown 
to stick together with my family!

(:

I'm happy ......

Photo captured in my office,
when lunch break.

I will be back to pg again in Saturday morning,
by flight and will be pick up by my lovely B.
I can see him when i arrive in pg airport!
Wooo
I'm delighted!

Hehehehe
Sound very stupid huh?
But every single human that in love,
especially girls are actually will do a lot of stupid things
and also some stupid emotions will be carried...
Just like me!
(:

Yea baby i need you from time to time,
if really without you......
I guess i..... 

Hmm,.. dont even dare to think more about that.
Oppps.!
It's really sound that i'm really too rely on him i guess.

Was really bored at home,
besides helping my parents i had nothing to do..
So this is why i have plenty of time to blog and fb.

I miss my B
Don't really can get what he was really busy with...
B i miss you like hell...
Did you feel it?

I wish you're here with me everyday......
I wish you're here to smile with me everyday.......

Baby i love you !






1 comment:

  1. And don't u think it's time for you to show his face? =P

    ReplyDelete