Thursday, April 16, 2009

Future

16 April 2009
____♥____



Went for that movie with roomates.
It kinda scary at first but after that
i found out its interesting.
The gal named Lucinda Embry was the core for
the story and how the thing goin to happen.
She knows bout future, she write out the figures
more than drawing on that paper as their teacher require
Later on, the figure on the paper had come true
as determine. It was a lots of number represent the
time, location and how many people die on that day...

What bout our future? Hav anyone figure it out?
I dun have any speciality or six sense to know bout future
But i know if we din work hard, there are no future to say!
My future will be a nice and bright and even colourful
How cum i said so? As i work hard now and enjoy later.
Work hard to achieve a upper upper class lifestyle.
Everyone will have a dream bout wat they wanna be
wat they wanna have and wat they wanna to achieve
in their whole life.

There are much to say bout my dream, is dreamS.
I wanna give my family a better life, i wanna lead
myself to upper upper class lifestyle, i wanna
help peoples who was suffering from poverty,
i wanna have a beautiful and perfect love story.
There are still a lot but currently i just wrote until
here.

I will make my dreamS to come true
i promise i will. If i had did, i will post those story
at my blog for my readers

Future is at our hand, realize our dreams by work it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment