Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Late Midnight


10.8.10

Woops
Its kinda late now, i mean very very late.
Bt i still here to blog as i just got a chance to
upload my photo.
So many photo was not been arranged yet.
Was in a mess...
* headache

Its ok,
Let just blog a simple one,
let you all know bout my life n look (:

This was current me,
so so so current...
HAHA

I love myself.
I would not let myself feel the pain anymore.
Will have lots of activities, party and mayb dinner.
Although actually i'm not that into it,
but for now... i mean temporarily,
i need to use it.
If not i'll have a lot of thoughts when i come to emptyness.
I dont want that.
I want being fulled and filled.

Yea, my laopo was right.
I'll get through this time no matter how.
Thanks laopo, love you!

Ohs shit!!!
I just left 5 hours only...
God ... 24 hours was not enough for me =(

Picture was took in Station One
Was learning some new stuff from my friend
She was a great one!
Teechee ;D

Stay turned; will be right back !
Muackxxx



L o V e .

1 comment:

  1. nice pic laopo! love the vest! and your centre parting! :)

    ReplyDelete