Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Feeling


Let's blog about my recent feeling...
I mean the emotions.

Listening to Mariah Carey - I Still Believe
while blogging this post.
This song was a song that full with hope.
Its was the best to decribe my feeling.

I did told myself and even my close friend that i wanna let go him,
and forget everything to ensure that i can have a new life.
Restart everything and do not let myself get hurts again.
But its doesnt works at all...
As in my mind there are always a hope for me.
I do always hope that there will be someday for me & him
to be in love and together again.

I knew i should not have that thought anymore,
but ... i still feel like ... he was still there for me.
He was still care about me.
May be he was just too busy,
and that is not the reason to let me leave him away.
Unless he really does not like me anymore,
then only i'll move away.

I would say,
I'll let time to proove everything.
Whether we really can be again or not,
that will be an answer after ... then.
So, let moving forward together with time,
wisely use our time and manage it well.
I'll not waste it anymore as i really found out that time flies.
I wanna grab it tight and do things effectively.

I wanna proove that how much i love and i care about him,
i wanna proove that how much i can be improved by this few months,
i wanna proove that i can manage well my career and him at the same time.,.
There are still lots that i wanna proove..
But the only and one was still go back to.... my love towards him.

I would say,
there nothing to be doubt for it.

I'm running after you,
chasing you behind and yelling loud that
" I love you baby and i just need you...... "

I miss you.
Honestly, i really miss you.
Weeks for us does not seen each other
and days for us does not contact each other ...

There are few time,
i grab up my phone tight but just do not brave enough
to give you a call to listen to ur voice.
I was really contracdiction.
Gosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment