Monday, August 2, 2010

Pray *ing . Miss*ing

Praying for tomorrow , hope there will not be a very big issue
Praying for my beloved daddy , hope he'll recover soon
Praying for my love one , hope he won and get the prize
* but he din even call me so mean that....???
Praying i'll be more cautions and reduce those silly mistakes
Praying my day after tomorrow will be more beautiful
Praying i'll gonna step forwards without be afraid
Praying i'll gain back my luck and confidence

I'll gone through,
I'll be alright.
Everything will be fine.

Dont give too much pressure, there's nothing to be worry.

C H E E R S
(:

I miss my parents,
I miss my daddy and mum,
I'm currently waiting the day to be home.
Still countdown...
Just now just finish talked with my lovely dad,
he was right.
He was the only one who was really understand me,
he was irresplaceble.
Mum was waiting the day i'll be back too.
She promise to cook my favourites's.

Staying outside alone , apart from family ...
is not a nice feeling to have.
As home was the best place for us (:
You know why?
Home Sweet Home !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment