Saturday, September 5, 2009

1 month plus

5 Sep 2009

Life for the past 1 month plus
_______________________

I had my training at g Hotel
since 6 July 2009 sharp from 9a.m.

There were too much for me to say,
so for a easier way, i jus show the picture

g Memory ~

Many ppl keep asking how my training?
I always smile and swirl my head
why? As we dont have any pay from it
but of course we have some fun time


i forget the name ==
(from pastry kitchen)


Chinese banquet chef and commis


Part from eight course dinner


Wedding function in ballroom
Don you feel wan to marry?

Look very grand right?


Western set


Chinese eight course dinner, one of it


Eight course dinner, starter


Brocoli - Before and after


Did the food appetite you?


'Shi Yang Leng Pan'


Chinese Chef carving skill
Oh my god right?

My carving skill.... Flower carv flower
Using watermelon (:
unbelievable?

Chinese banquet kitchen


Main kitchen - g Cafe kitchen


Training g Culture module II


My sweetheart cut her hair,
but still pretty

g cafe


Asian counter in g Cafe


My sisters


Buffet in g Cafe

Dessert


Our GM treat every new employee and trainee
to eat the buffet after attend the orientation
Me and another sweetheart
First department i enter was kitchen,
while she was in housekeeping
The training was about half year
6 months in g Hotel
so i guess i have a lot to say
after i enter a new department
End .

No comments:

Post a Comment