Wednesday, September 16, 2009

You still love her

11 September 2009
You still love her
_______________________
I still remember how you told me about
the story between you and her
You still care about her
You still could not let go of her
You try on about several months to stop thinking her
But end up,
You're suffering.
*you really so great! Touch ...
Why you let go of her since you
love her so much?
"Because she doesn't like me anymore"
"I want her to be happy and in love always"
Those words come from your mouth
make me so surprise,
You had grown up after this incident.
You're no longer that childish like last time anymore,
You even trying to put urself in other
people shoes.
I am proud of you honestly
but i do feel bad for you
to see you trying so hard to let go her.
My heart was bleading.
Those people who really treat 'love' well,
always end up with a bad endings.
why it show so unfair?
Why certain people can get a true love
since they're not really serious in it?
Is nt those people who treat 'love'
very well show too stubborn?
No matter how,
I'll support you.
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment