Tuesday, September 8, 2009

You`re not sorry

8 September 2009

YOU`RE NOT SORRY

________________________________

*

**

***

****

Should i forgive you?

****

***

**

*

Actually i dunno wat should i say

but i guess your apologise is to admit

that you`re wrong?

You done somethg bad to me?

Or

You wanna talk to me again?

You wanna be fren wif me again?

I lose the confident towards you

I cant even blief wat you say about

I know i should nt think that,

but please forgive me for being straight forward.

" You hurt me before, how could i blief on you once?!"

For the past one month,

I was sad

Frustrated

Not happy

Stress

But who know?

You make me feel like i`m idiot that no one else did!

You make me wanna cry but no tears can come out!

You make my life miserable!

WTF!!!

I wanna blief you but i cant

I wanna talk to you again

But i scare

****

Did you really treat me wif ur heart?

Did you really know wat you have did to me?

Did you really feel sorry to me?

****

Enough.

I had enough.

You`re not sorry, so don come anymore

Don try to show ur sympathy to me

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment