Saturday, September 5, 2009

Those Memory

4 Sep 2009

Those Memory was a GIFT
_______________________

I did not finish to watch the whole sunset process
because someone rushing home to have dinner
with parents.
The relationship between us was different from
that moment... We`re so far appart and i was
so stupid standing behind keep waiting that
it was a dream; the changes was a dream.
Didnt it sound idiot? No one can hold the changes
tight in hand, if really do, you`ll jus bring pain
for urself.
"Let go ... Dont carry with it anymore"
My brain keep murmured like a human being.
If you`re me, what would you do?
Last time we use to stick together, hang out together
but it appear to become stranger after few day,
Does tis happen in a human named FRIEND?
Those memory was really shine in my heart
Thanks and i appreciate that you`re there
before ....... By the way, you`re not sorry.
So you dont have to appologise with me.
I let those memory far behind from me
I move forward to the place i suppose to.
Make a wish and you`ll have it, best
wishes from me. Happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment