Saturday, November 28, 2009

3 days 2 night in pg

MUMMY , AUNT & GRANDMA

Came to Penang for visit me !
* No pictures , sorry
   But only with words.

They
decided to visit me in last minute
as my aunt not sure that whether she can get
off day from her boss or not.

First night,
stayed at Evergreen Laurel Hotel.
We went Prangin Mall for shopping and
dinner at newland.
Night time,
we went to batu ferrighi for a 'look'.

The next day,
early in the morning,
we went for dim sum that located opposite KDU college.
Then,
I brought them for a tour in my college.
After that,
we went for Kek Lok Shi.
The last visit they had was
about ten years before,
so they found out that now
it was really different from last time.
Then,
we had the famous laksa in Ayer Itam.
Taste great!
Then,
headed back to gurney.
Shopping again !

Went for Sakae Sushi for high tea
and Gurney Drive for dinner.
Damn so many people!

They sleep at my place ~
We was chit-chatting before sleep.

3rd day,
had breakfast in Pulau Tikus
while
lunch in New World Park in
one chinese restaurant.
Send them back to ferry terminal,
waved my hand and said good bye.

I miss them so much!
I really appreciate that they are always there
for me (:
I love you mama, aunt, grandma
and my family !

*No one else can
stay in my heart,
except you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment