Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's November

I choose the path way that less people took.
I choose to be someone that really ' wow '.
The journey begin.
I need to move forward with double step and energy.
No regret no tears no even a word that show it was harsh.

Proud to be me.
Proud to have dreams, proud to have everything i had.
I have a deep breath and thought this few day.
I don't want to be regret.
God must always notice about me.
Because when each time,
I was in a 'stuck' condition,
He will show me the right way where i suppose to go.

It's November again.
I will not forget last year, what happen to me in this month.
I had wake up.
Enough for me to have nonsence play and fooling around.

I  found out one thing.
I, myself was the most biggest challenge in the world.
I'll get through it.
Stay calm and still, i'll work it out.

It was winter in oversea.
I will have a chance to see the snow by my eyes and by myself.
Snowing symbolize warm and romantic time for me.
Let's think about you sitting in front of the ' house fire ',
putting ur hand beside it to get warm and drink a cup of hot chocolate.
Hmmm...... how nice it could be.
Ohs my , i will have it.. i knew.

People say, story will make someone to become more interesting.
(有故事的人)
So, i like story.
I'll have a lot of story to share when i was on top.
And you know what, i was also talkative.
So, i guess i'll be a good story teller and story's background.
I mean... good story and good teller.

Listen to saxophone music now.
Damn smooth and relax, make my brain keep working.
Non stop illustarte a lot of thing ....
Yea, life is so interesting!
Most of all, i enjoy my life.
No matter it was sweet or bitter, i still move on with a frown smile.
Why not smile? Since everyday when we open up our eyes,
we still see the blue sky and the one we love at our aside.

Mmmm what a lovely November...
The sparks for the dreams lighted up and will keep on light.
I love ♥  myself so much (:



No comments:

Post a Comment