Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dad


I love him so much.
Daddy
was a great gift from god,
i was so glad i'm her daughter.

Jus back from my home,
so sweet so warm so nice.
Daddy
hold me tight once i reach jetty.
He know i'm confusing in love,
he know i lost.
But he give me a very good place to rely on.
He told me to be strong,
he told me whatever i decide,
he is always be there for me.
Damn touch!

I love him more than i could say.
He was really number 1 in my heart,
irresplaceable.

*******************************

I feel bad about myslef this fews days.
I found out that,
i seem like a 'broom star' that appear in his life.
May be without knowing me,
his life will be better.

But honestly,
we're born to know each other.
From the first day,
when we're in the same class,
there're something happened that really unexplainable.
Take care.
I'll keep the secret in my deep heart

1 comment:

  1. This girl inside the picture look like you..hehe..stay happy always :)

    ReplyDelete