Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sumary for June

After my cocktail presentation
I was very busy
Busy for my final exam
As after the exam,i`ll b goin
to proceed my training at G hotel
for half year.
It start from 6 July - 20 Dec

I`ll b less update my blog
As i`ll need to work follow the shift time
Moreover, my place did nt support
streamyx

I will miss my blog
So bfore July started
I`ll post evrythg as i could
______________________________

After finish my final exam, i travel bac
to my hometown
my home sweet home
And its also the time i say goodbye wif my
housemate dat accompany me about
1 year and half
Although thre are sumthg misunderstand
when we living together bt thre are also
happy moment we have been through together

Its also the time to say goodbye to my
coursemate, i appreciate to be wif them
After the training, then our diploma was complete
Fast? If i`m willing to study, mayb will
proceed degree. Bt i will?

I dunno how my work life in hotel will b
Bt i`ll try my very best to work it out
I`ll also at the same time building my
business as i knew i`ll achive my target soon

JUNE seem to be ended bt
JULY its a new hope to reborn

Stay close to my heart, and follow it
I shall make it all the time

I miss you all ...

No comments:

Post a Comment