Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Byebye



Mariah Carey - Byebye

The song kept replay.
I was again so moody.
I'm sorry.

But no matter how,
life will still continue on.
I'll smile and say byebye to you and those memory we had.

You're the past for me and i'll just move on with my dreams.
But one thing would never change,
no matter how hard,
I'll still let myself look charm and attractive.
Its a part of my life for being look pretty (:
Haha

Honestly i did sad and feel hurt when i want break up.
But the thing is just i did not say it out.
I even call my dad and tell him the truth,
because i was totally blank.
I knew i would not regret for my decision,
but just to release out the feeling.
Daddy was so warm,
like a sunshine to me,
keep convince me and told me if that was true love
"You will not loose it no matter how tough"
His words so mean to me,
it make me feel so safe.
I really miss him and home a lot.
I'll get back home soon, on this wed.
Can't wait so!

He did not find me for about one day,
i knew this thing would happen.
Its ok i'll let the time to prove it.
I can bear with it.
He may not really treat me as a close friend as i do,
but no matter how i still own the confident towards him.
I know he can do it.
As last time, he even more deep in love in someone,
but at last he did let go also.
Let go is also a knowlegde that we will learnt
along the way,
this is life - human's interesting life.

By the way,
i'll take good care on myself.
I won't let myself suffer for the third time,
may be i have be too becareful and protected.
Thus,
i did not really let myself out into a relationship.
May be i'll be ready after sometime,
may be it takes years.
But no matter how,
i will always pray for him,
hope he stay happy and healthy
and find his happiness!

他 值得被真心对待

No comments:

Post a Comment