Monday, May 11, 2009

428 again

28 April 2009
Celebrate with Mr. Teh & Miss Leong
________________________________

A sweet day with my ADT friend
They celebrate with me upon they know my bday
(:

Thanks for everythg and i appreciate it!
We had a dinner at Kozue Restaurant at Gurney
The boss sumore treat me Sakae (:

" Happy Birthday "
After ordering, while waiting. Let's Snap!
The lights make my face turn pale. lol
Me and Miss Leong
Me and her again (:
Try up Kozue Restaurant !
The restaurant surrounding
Maki (:
But not for me only, we share it.
Sharing is Caring. lol
Sakae which is treatened
I like this pic the most among all !
We had our dinner until the restaurant close.
Its kinda of happiness that are hardly to say out by words.
In a short term, i was totally enjoyed it.
Its great !
______________________End______________________

No comments:

Post a Comment