Thursday, May 14, 2009

A true friend

14 May 2009

A true friend will not leave you jus bcaus euu`re in Amway
___________________________________________

Challenges i had met is a form of satisfaction
As after i gain over the challenges,
the satisfaction feeling that i get is greater than evrythg

I`m glad i was being introduce to this business
Amway build my dreams and even make it come true.

Clestine and Brandy was two of my close friend in college.
When they are jus being introduce to this business,
they feel nervous and scare.
But after several times, after some sharing,
they change their mind set.

I was happy that they finally understand more about Amway
and i was right. A true friend will not leave you just becaus
you`re in there

My dreams will come true!
Plantinum Direct Distributor

No comments:

Post a Comment