Thursday, May 7, 2009

428



27 April 2009

428 ; My Big Day ♥
________________________

Sweet day i have
Sweet time i have been
Sweet hours with friendS

" Happy Birthday To Me "
祝我生日快乐
My cake, sweet and cute
____________________________
We celebrate at Red Box
Whole bunch of people, wearing the same uniform
Gather at the room of 9 n singing
lol
Its really great!


All are pretty gals, i love you all muchS!
Edmund, William, Babymoon, Khang loon,
Cheryl n Loong. They also goin. But they`re not in that picture
(:

Singing with Suat Sheen
Me, Jes, Fanny n Shi-Jee


My lovely housemate
Shi-Jee and me, happy smile we had
Pull up Babymoon, she kinda heavy ==
Ops sorry i`m jus kidding ya

Then hug her (:
Hug again , hug Fanny
Loong giving me this present, is a flower by lemon
ring. Although it look quite disgusting but
still acceptable. thanks ya (:

Yee chee, Racheal and Michelle
I`m gald that they appear in mylife
I appreciate what they did for me
Especially, my housemate.
They are the planner for this Bd celebration
Although last time when we just stayed together,
we have some misunderstand.
But its ok as every single of human will have at least
some misunderstand for them to tighten their bond
Past is the past and last time they did celebrate for me
once also, and this is the 2nd times
I`m happy with them.
Nancy, Jes, Shi-Jee and Suat Sheen : Thank you so much !
“感恩才会天长地久”

After Red Box, We move to Pizza Hut
As they know that i like to eat pizza
(:
Enjoy my mushroom sup

woo foods surround me >.<
After the dinner we went back home
Finally the celebration was over.
I still waiting 12pm to wish myself Happy Birthday
As they celebrate in on 27 April
Because 28 April, we have class until 6pm
" Happy Birthday 19th for me "
____________♥____________

No comments:

Post a Comment