Monday, May 11, 2009

Bday Present

29 April 2009

Receive a present from my aunt
_______________________________
Tmr is my daddy birthday
We always used to celebrate together
As it cut cost and man power too.
lol
I miss my family so bad,
same to my lovely daddy too.

I miss him like hell!
Really miss ...
Since CNY i have not been back to my hometown anymore
Its kinda sad to hear dat right?
Sigh, i have no choice for now.

The present which was given by her
is a watch.
A watch that i had dream it for months
thanks aunt!


Although its quite expensive, but she still willing to
buy me that. I was so touch when received it!
Next time, let me be the one who buy my aunt
somethg she dreams.
Sure she`ll be touched like hell.
Aunt, I love you and miss you here !
________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment