Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Romeo & Juliet

19 May 2009

Love Story ;
You be the prince & I`ll be the princess
________________________________

Since i was a kids,i had started dreaming about
love story between a prince and a princess.
There are a lots of question that i wanna to ask:
Will there be the prince who kiss the princess?
Will everything the prince have can find in a reality of life?
Will i ever met him?
Will him kiss me too?
The dream was not ended until now
Although some people may found out dat,
it was silly and funny but i dun care so much on it.
Others words i really dun care so much, as in this world
there will be people who like you n also dun like you
So wat for i goin so hard to entertain all people and
trying to get the agreement from them?
Nahs. I dun need it.

I belief in fairy tales
I belief in love story that Taylor Swift sang
I belief to have this love story too
I always day dream about the love story dat will
occur around me and how the situation was.
"It's just a love story, baby just say YES"
" YES I DO "
This magical word, i have been waiting since young.
I wanna get married to my prince who suppose to be
I wanna love him wif all my might
I wanna take care of him & miss him all the time
I wanna have a serious and steady patnerships
I wanna a man to care about me & love me until end !
I love you my romeo
(Your juliet is always there for euu)
_________________________________________
There are a love story for everyone
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment