Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Days wif Brandy !

<>
Hang up wif Brandy
_______________________

She was a nice course mate and now is
my sweet dear which recently are close
wif me (:
We start our days from Red Box. We had a happy
and fun time, we sang until we loss our sweet
voice. Isn't its rock?



She spend the night with me bfor we move to
Butterworth to my aunt's house. As tmr is the day
for goin to Genting - BES.
We`re so exicted. Early in the morning, pack up everything
we headed to Auto City for boarding the bus.
Along the way, we listen to our own songs - MP3
We keep listen the same songs - Nobody;Wander girls,
Ur Man;SS501,..... etc



Happy to get in the room
After a tired journey, we immediately have a bath
to refresh ourselves and change up a formal wear
The feeling of the exiteness increase, as it was
the moment that we have been waiting for.
Soon its the time for us to enter the hall, and its crowded
wif people and we need to q up in order to get a nice place
and it show that we`re dicipline x3
Our room sweet room
Inside the hall
The 2nd day and also the last day
Before leaving. Snap !!
I love the dayS we have been together
I miss n love you always !
-wink-
Treats from the god;appreciated most
ITS mean always do appreciate,i do appreciate it.
Thanks god for caring a beloved mankind
I`ll take gud care of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment