Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Secret

There is no date for this Secret.
It happen at several years ago.

Secret that kept in my heart when i was young
__________________________________

Qk
is his name,he was a nice guy who was same age wif me
and currently study at oversea

He was my secret admire when i was in secondary sch
We both have a time to stay in the same class for one
year, but after dat no more. why? Becaus my result is better.
lol. Its true, sorry if i hurt you.

Bt although we are in different class, bt my heart still
beat for him whenever i saw him, he was attractive,
cheerful, and a soft hearted guy. I like his smile, his
act and even the way he speak. And each time,i would
think a lot of ways to approach him. I noe it sound silly
but its truth when you fall for someone.

Time flies. After several months, i heard people said he had
his dream gal. I noe i`m not enough attractive for him mayb,
or mayb ... bt i dunno and at dat time i dun wan to noe.
For me, is still feeling gud to be friend wif him.

I guess he still rmb dat i told him once dat i fall for him before
but guys was too slow if compared to gal in this kind of thg.
i understand but i dun have so much time to let myself being in
a 'difficult' situation, feel like can't move on and cant just ignore.
And i even feel so embarase dat i let him knew the feeling.

Qk, its a gud memory to be wif euu, friend is a gud term for us.
I enjoy all the time. And its was a gud process dat at least i let you
noe. Although i was embarase at dat time, bt i feel funny and silly now.
Mayb the god had decide everythg for me, if the god didnt make euu
act slower a bit, mayb i`ll be wif euu, and mayb we`ll miss out a lot of thg.
Mayb we`ll have fun as the patnerships that we carry on and mayb there`ll
be a lot of quarrels, who know ?
So the bad thg wasn't a bad thg when euu gain after it.
i miss you and i`ll always support you

" i love you " for the time dat i wanna let you noe so much

_______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment