Monday, June 1, 2009

2 Days 1 night

29 May 09

Aunt,Grandma and Sister staying at pg
_______________________________

Aunt and grandma arrive pg at 29 May
They`re waiting me at Loh Guan Lye Hsp
as my aunt's daughter went for a medical
check up

Meeting wif them after my class, i was super
glad. I miss them very much! I always do
as i`m a gal who really care about family
members

-------

We went for Qb mall as they did not went before
I also just went for the place for 3 times only. lol
The mall was huge and they do not have plenty of times
for shopping form one to one shop

We end up the day by 9.45pm, by that time, most
of us was exhausted. omg. i hav a nice slping nite.

But the day was so interesting as we have dinner at
Yataimura. I was super satisfy (:
The food was nice and i feel the fullest of stomach
"I really can eat man! No wander growing fat nowadays!!"

-----------

The next day, we having dim sum in fron of my
college, KDU College. omg again. I have been
crazy for tis 2 days, eat up a lots of food!
And i was quite guilty too. Bt its ok now, as
i`m on diet program. Hardworking a bit to
control back myself. I dun wan to loose the
confident that i own before. lol

Then, we have cendol for our high tea. As
most of us are still full, include my grandma.
lol

When its about 4.45pm, it was the time to say gud bye
We taking ferry together to Bw, bt they taking
bus to Alor Setar while me taking rapid to
Pacific to my relative house.

My path become heavy when its was the time
i gonna say bye bye to them, i noe i was
so not happy that the days finally end up.
I knew i wanna spend lot of time being wif them,
and i knew i would not look over my shoulder after
i went off... I miss them honestly, i miss everyone
of them. I wanna live wif them, but before i was success
i noe i would make it cum true.

I`ll realize my dream in order to be wif them
every single minutes of seconds!

May dream come true ~

No comments:

Post a Comment