Friday, June 5, 2009

I still believe in love

5 June 2009

Still believe in love
_____________________

I knew we have no chance to be wif
I knew the distance dat appear in us
I knew everything and i trying to ignore them before
But at last i found out in order to ignore
why not i jus face it?
I`ll let euu noe my feeling
I`ll explain all the thg happening
And all dats euu can pretend dat euu had
jus gt a nightmare
*****
Choo Xiong, always be in a happy mood
Take care of ur health
I knew euu dunno about me and even cant capture
how my look also, but no worry
As long as i knew euu then its alright for me
and i`ll satisfy
I`ll not taking much from euu
Just hope dat euu`ll treat me as ur friend
and also know bout me at least a bit
I fall for euu since last year
Since euu smiling towards me
Since euu make ur sharing
Since euu let me noe dat euu`re a man
A real man.
I hope i gt a chance to get closer wif euu
as a friend can do
But please dun frustrated wif me
or irretate me as i`m jus like euu in my way only
It won affected ur life and everythg
*****
Last time i really hope to be wif euu so much
as i wanna treat euu so well
But now i had wake up
And i know so much thg compare to last time
Although so but i still believe in love
I knew i`ll get someone i really love in my life
And i hope euu did too
Ur birthday was coming
Be prepared to get gift from me
Stay healthy !
I`ll always pray for euu (:

No comments:

Post a Comment