Monday, June 1, 2009

Belated Birthday Celebration


27 May 2009

Celebrate at German Restaurant
_______________________________
Hang out wif Bj & Kai Ping, my best fren since
we`re young, 10 years ++ best fren (:
*Kong Tien also together wif us, bt he is their
coursemate
Belated celebration as they`re in langkawi
when is my birthday
We have dinner at a German Restaurant
and i`m satisfy wif it, bt the service at the
restaurant shld be improved.
Kong Tien & Kai Ping
My food, Porkpie
*its too big portion for me to finish by my own
Bj's Prawn spagheti wif salmon
Starter, Meditterean salad
*its serve in a big portion too, very healthy
Bread & butter
................
After the dinner, i went back to their hostel
I love Bj's sound system, its awesome!
We have a fun time, i miss them always (:
Best fren from own hometown gather together
and playing together is a very nice feeling.
No jealousy appear ya as i`m teeling the truth
lol. why? Becaus since we`re in kindergarden,
we play wif each other until we finish our SPM
Heart beat for my langkawi's fren !

2 comments:

  1. so sorry i cant be there for u on ur birthday darling...
    wishing someday we'll meet again..
    miss u much~!! muacks!!

    visit my blog too sometimes =]
    http://sasaloh.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its ok, wait after i get bac to lgk
    euu mus celebrate wif me!

    muackxx! i love u
    miss you always~

    ReplyDelete