Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cocktail Presentation Day



9 June 2009
Cocktail Presentation
___________________

Song i use : Timbaland & Keri Hilson
The Way I Are

I`ll upload the video soon (:

KDU College : H&T Cocktail Presentation Day

Bar set up
Me & Jonathan Hensom

Me & my partner for doing cocktail

Me & Nancy (Poker face)

Jes - Poker face for Poker Party !
Me and Chef Syed
Yeang & Suat Sheen (my partner)
Johnson, Shus Yen n me
They look so match (:
* Through out this presentation i had learnt a lot
Actly i was quite nervous for that time
nervous until i can feel my heartbeat
and finally i had manage to do it.
Thanks god and i was quite satisfy wif it
Although the marks is nt dat high but at least
i had tried my very best !
My cocktail drink : The Sexy Jester
1 jigger tequila gold
1 jigger sugar syrup
3 jigger fresh orang juice
Garnishing: Orang jelly n mint leaf
Method: Shaking and Stirring
Its taste gud! Have a try ya (:

1 comment: