Thursday, June 4, 2009

Amway help me to identify "FRIEND"

4 June 2009

What is 'F R I E N D' ?
_________________________________

Last nite, actly i`m in a gud mood
as i spend time wif brandy & clestine to redbox
But unfortunately, sumthg bad happening...

I met friend that dat i din met for a long time
I knew them since 16 and now i`m 19
and last time we used hang out together
As i knew them through a camp

Among of them, i had approached 2 of them
in Amway business, and after dat days are not same anymore
They`re to scare to hang out wif me
every single call and msg dat i send out
they`ll just ignore bout it.

Oh come on, it doesnt mean dat if i told euu
the thg once then i`m goin to let euu noe
everytime, sometime i just wanna hang out and
have a movie only

They ignore my msg and evrythg and does not
giv me even one chance to explain

"A true friend will not bcaus of euu doin Amway
and leave euu alone"

Thanks for Amway help me to identify what is
a friend call. I was so sad last nite, even cry until
i scolding rude words. But thre are still friend who
care bout me, they keep on advise me and hope
me`ll success in one day

1 comment:

  1. This is because you are bringing the heart of 'i want sponsor amway to you' to your friends. Mayb you think that amway is suitable for you and is good so you want to share with fren but everyone hv their own ambition n things and not necessary suitable to them. You know y they scare? Bcoz although they say no, you still will continue keep say n say. A true fren wil find back you although you just say once. A true fren leave you alone bcoz they scare they will say somethings hurt to you if you try to say amway things to them which they don like to hear. You know, when a ppl feel frustrated d, what sentences or word also will say out. They duwan this things to happen, so they leave you alone for a moment.

    ReplyDelete