Saturday, March 14, 2009

Belated : Trip With Family when CNY



SORRY
Hang out with my family
MY SWEET FAMILY
They are the first place in my heart
no one ever can replace them even thought my sweet dear
(:
Blur picture i took ==
Becaus family are the one who accompany me
since i was born until today
No matter how harsh, how pain, how difficult
I cant saw it on their face
They hope i can get a better life gain a better experience
and own more confidence against myself
ESPECIALLY my parents
who are sacrifice the most along the way
So i swear i`ll give them a better life
when i was at the age of 22 years old
I had prepared and waiting for my challenges in my life
If i was given a chance to replace the pain they had along the way,
i`m willing to do so!
Daddy Mummy (:
GOD
please take good care of them
and my sweet dear
I wish I could give them a better life
I will make my wishes come true
Just wait and see.
*swear



No comments:

Post a Comment