Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Day



♥ 14 March 2009
Happy Day
It was a nice day as we`re celebrating my cousin
scoring gud result for SPM, he is so clever.
DAMN clever till i just couldn't belief
lols

Maybe all study at Jit Sin High School 1st & 2nd class
are almost that kind ==
He score 12 A's
COOL

He dont like taking photo ... zzz

I hope to score that result but i noe whre
am i, i`m that study kind of student
but do always enjoy when study
>.<
Education is the key for our future
its also a key for success
But if euu did not hav a better attitude
euu`ll nt suceed too.
Pls bear in mind that attitude play more
than everythg eventhought u`re in work next time
I`m now work hard for my life as i wan
enjoy it later ! ♥
Life is meaningful & beautiful for me
I LOVE my life
I do ENJOY my life
I hope thre`re always sunshine after the rain
(:
My face look so round n fat, so sad




1 comment: