Friday, March 27, 2009

Just You

I make up my mind
I come out with a decision

Just you
just you my dear



I will not let go of you
I`ll try my best for giving you somethg
I`ll try my best to treat you gud
I do hope to help you by the way

Although I`m nt sure what challenge
will i need to face but i`m ready with it
Since from the day i decide to prove
and try no matter how hard ,
i wont let go of you
unless you told me.

Although I dont know wats deep inside
your heart, mayb i dont understand you also
But it wont be a reason from stopping me
to go towards you



Belief me
I just fall for you personally and honestly
I`m not making up story or
greedy of your outlook
But its jus a simple heart full fill with
simple love . Dats all .

Give me some time to prove it
"I love you and I`m waiting of you"
Oppa, sarangheyo


My heart
B.E.A.T
because of you

2 comments:

  1. hey laopo!
    how did u find my blog?!
    and i didn't know u have blog!

    and
    is this article written for someone special? or just an article?
    hehe anyway all the best to u always too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harlo...Patrice here lolz! Link me at

    http://shitakaru-pat.livejournal.com/

    Haha...who's the special some ler? :D

    ReplyDelete