Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sweet's & Sour 's

<>

SOMEBODY had asked me about my teacher

Hmm yea I have a CRUSH on teacher Tai

I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM

I do so hope to start a relationship with him

I was always day dream about the thing that would happen

if we`re together ...

It must be fun and happpy

It may full of sweet and sour

BUT

It accumulate the story for the realatioship (:

So whenever people ask about, there are always smile

for that couple as they knew that it nt easy for them until today

I hope to be the one, n you`re the another one for me

I knew i`m too crazy to get over, but i won stop myself

Rather than protecting myself so much

Why dont i have a try on it?

At least i won regret after thought

Smile on your face have deeply make me miss about euu

" I cant smile without you " /♥\

I hope to have more time to prove that

how much I fall for you

how much I care for you.

I belief there will be a day for euu to read my blog (:

No comments:

Post a Comment