Friday, March 27, 2009

Gu Jun Pyo ; Sarangheyo

Gu Jun Pyo ♥
-27 March 2009-
Updated; latest.
__________________________________
Recently this movie has driving me crazy
I was so easily affected by the movie
either is the story or the emotion
I cant wake up from it until I finish the movie
(:
Sarangheyo ♥
____________________________________
Honestly
I was also dreaming to get a perfect guy like him
but life are different from movie
It won't appear in our life
But
I do hope to find a guy like him treat his lover wif 100%
of heart; a sign of heart dat prove all
Prove how much he care for her,love her, want her
When
my dream will come true?
Don't told me dat i`m pretty n gud enough to find a
nice guy, stop the nonsence advise ever !
Wont all gud gals will be treated gud,
wont all pretty gals will meet their love,
I`m not dat stupid to belief such of rumour.
I just have crush on someone i feel reliable,
how dare you break all the hope without any guiltiness?
I`ll loss my prince forever?
I`ll loss him from now on?
Should I really let go of him?
How come i feel i`m hopeless?
Tired
be in dat way
Can i ask dream of prince to let me go?
JUST a ordinary gal
full of wishes n hopes.
Cant just try to understand wat i want
in my deep heart; passionate

No comments:

Post a Comment