Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Recently ...

Recently i am busy with my assignment and my amway business. As i have joined to become a Amway distributor. I have done some sharing with my friends about Amway. If want to know more details can ask me. Hmm actually, if i am that busy i would not have time to go out right? But i did. I plan all that before i did.

I have a short day meet up a friend at Gurney and did watched " Look For A Star ".The movie was so nice and we`re entertain by it. Before I hang out, i did keep fews photo for memory purpose. weee !



Although the day was short but i found out he is the only Taurus Guy who can really analyse who i am, i think may be we`re the same horoscope so he might know though.



Several weeks later, I have attempt to Amway Artistry Essential new lauch product at Northam Hotel. I was so exited when i reach there as everyone keep praise me that i have a 'look' of beautitionist. But i do admit it as i quite interested with beautifulness of girls! lols



After come back from Northam Hotel, I feel like i am doing something that really related with my future. You know what i am aming for? Work hard now and enjoy my life later !



I like my blue eyes !!! Its look so adorable. Its a Geo lens* blue colour that my fren - Suh Yin selling. Its very nice and the price also cheaper than other brand. Some more i did not feel uncomfortable when wearing it.




Hang out at Gurney, went for a appointment then i keep targeting dress i need recently. Hmm when i was so desperate with it, at last i found it. The dress was a flowers dress which really suit me as my name also come out from flowers, lols.



I cannot really dye my hair x.x



The day was so great ... As i am happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment