Saturday, March 7, 2009

I miss you seriously



I knew you won't realize but wat i can say is dat euu`re the only one
Hmm i think i had lose contact with you for about 1 month plus
And seriously i cant get rid of euu
I feel like you`re in my dream, in my book, in my wish, in my hope, in my air ...
but unfortuantely i think you are already in my heart ♥
Can i say no to you ? Can i reject you to come cross ?
How can i fall for a teacher since he was so far for me though
But wat can i say just .... love ♥♥♥
The power of love that i cant deny
Everytime when i want to contact you,i`ll be barely to breath
and my heartbeat keep increasing by second
and it seem i going to loss oxygen soon
So ... after dialing but not yet get through i had decided to cut off
why ? Reason being i was too scare to talk to you
because i didnt treat you as friend, i treat you as other people that
was special to me, that was important for me
I miss you * teacher tai
♥ honestly & absolutely

No comments:

Post a Comment