Monday, October 12, 2009

Appreciate


My dad with her two lovely daughter, taken 2007


Taken 2008, Cny


Taken 2007, mu youngest bro, very yo man!


Taken 2009, does my dad look like pilot?


Taken 2007, Dec

* My mum does not like photo shooting, so she was not there >.< *

11 October 2009

Appreciate

I appreciate my family so much in my life♥
My life♥ will incomplete if without them.

I love them so much!
They're really irresplaceable,
i promise to myself that i will take care of them,
when the right time.

Family
Friends
Dear
and also some VIP people
Playing a important role in my life♥

I hope there are always different stories and memories
when i be with them!
So that, my life♥ will be more interesting...

I appreciate everything that came into my life♥
Thanks god!

No comments:

Post a Comment