Friday, October 9, 2009

Us against the world


9th October 2009

Us Against The World



Last time, i always used to be alone.
For me, its really not a good timing to have bf,
and i have a lot of requirements about myself and also my life.

I feel like why i suppose to have bf since i really
not desperate on it?
So all along the time, i was keep reject whatever
guy that approach me.
It may be i have not met the right one,
it may be i was just too used to be alone.



Fate
?
Hmm i start off with the one who really treat me good,
care about me and i fall for him too.

I told him that i may not be the perfect one,
but i'll try my very best to be with him.
In another words,
no matter how I'll always be by his side.

(:

Dear
Us against the world,
don't be afraid.

I know you can do it,
my man!
haha



If you really not happy,
I'm always here for you.
If you're angry,
I'm always here cool down you.
If you really tired off,
I'm always ready to offer help.
No matter or whatever
you need or request,
there are always the answer for you.

Sincerely
from me ♥


2 comments: