Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sick

7 October 2009

Sick

SO SICK

Yea. I was sick start from xx 10 2009
Hmm i forget the date.
I start off with headache
then
sore throat, coughing, swallow eye, flu
I was totally no idea with the swallow eye,
it was really do nothing with my ill
bt it popped out with that.

Make me suddenly can't really accept myself.
My eye look so .... O.o
Big small eye lol

Dear told me that he was hurt
becaus he cant really take care of me.
I was glad
becaus from now on
there are someone i can rely on
*happy

RESTING now
in front of laptop, lying down
lol

I jus hope to recover soon
No Sick
And i'll be very greatful.

God bless me

1 comment:

  1. Take care ya sweetie.....
    drink more water and dont let your sick continue!!...rest more if you need it!!^^
    *hug hug*

    Chen

    ReplyDelete