Sunday, October 11, 2009

喜帖街 - 謝安琪



10 October 2009

喜帖街 - 謝安琪

Just want to share one song at here.
Last time, it was very famous.
But when the time it appear very famous,
I dont feel it special.
But after a while,
when i listen to it and look through the lyrics.
I found out that it really nice.

It was so meaningful.
But could everyone be that tough or strong enough
to forget a person you're deeply in love before?

The song was a sad song.


If want to listen it and go through this link.

I get hurt before in 'love'
and i was scare to get it again.
Hoenstly,
i really quite confuse with myself recently.
But anyway
I'll really try my best.

May be sometime,
thinking too much did really bringing harm for us.
I must learn to be not to think that much.
But its quite hard for me
as i had used to be that .....

Sorry dear
I was really confuse.
Sigh

4 comments:

  1. Jiayou laopo!
    dont have to think too much everything will be fine =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. laopo! really so touch to see your comments!
    yea ... now the thg is getting fine (:
    I love you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ai Hua! Hmm... So happy to c u not alone anymore...
    As long as both of u love n trust each other, everything will be fine...
    Stand strong no matter what bad things happen... Its suffer but when the result out, it worth it!
    I wish you and him will sweet sweet forever~

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Nancy so touch to see this! Appreciate so much (: I love you too. All the best for you and arthur, stay sweet ya!

    ReplyDelete