Sunday, October 25, 2009

Back to ' start '



Love
I guess i not dare to touch it anymore.
I decide to be close friend rather than be lover with him.
I knew it hurts.
But
I really can't fall in love with him.
The problem was with me.


I'm the one who mess up everything.
He was a nice guy,
but just i did not really grab it well.
I grab it well once just for a temporarily,
and yet i decide to let go after jus a few weeks.


He understand why i have that decision,
but yet for him,
i still think too much.
Yea
I think too much,
i think a lot of thing.
As my life does not come in easy way
and i don't want it to be simple and easy life.
I prefer to face challenges and difficulties
to make me more strong
and my life more colourful.


I recall back a lot of thing now.
The day we hang out together.
Hard Rock, Sunset Bistro, Mois, Queensbay ...
The one week trip was a present that given by god
as i really appreciate it.


Sorry
In my deep of heart,
that was a place to store you and the memory.
May god bless you
and stay happy all the time.
Forget the past,
look forward the future.


Perhaps
we will meet each other at the other country
or
we may bump into each other
Nothing is impossible right?


Love
was when we're together in that week.
You did your role very well
Good bf to have.



1 comment:

  1. what happened laopo? anyway just follow ur heart i'll stil support u no matter what :) like always!

    ReplyDelete