Saturday, October 3, 2009

Forever Love



3 October 2009

Forever Love - Peggy & KK



Today i suppose to attend their wedding
I promise Peggy that i'll be her ji mui on that day
but at last i did not go.

Sorry Peggy,
I was here to appologise.

I'm too tired to go since i have working,
really sorry about that.
When they told me they wanna get married,
I was so happy!
It seem like i'm the one who going to get marry
but honestly they really super match.

They knew each other since secondary school,
and they're together for about fews years.
Its really so touch when your spouse propose you,
she said she was really blank although she knew
he will do so.

Does the power of love that great?
It can change a people
It can melt a people
It can provide hopes for people
It make people have different types of feeling
It make people life full of memory
It make people confuse
It make people more complicated
But it do make people feel good through the way.

I was here to wish Peggy & KK
forever be together no matter how



Hope you guys will holding hands together
until the entitled of the life.

Endless Love

Take care ; Miss you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment