Saturday, July 10, 2010

Amelia Cafe, QEII and Cucuk Udang

Hey my readers.
I m back , back to blog more often and write more about my story.
As be a blogger , is just be urself.
Share every moments with ur hearts.

Today was saturday, public holiday.
So i have plenty of time to arrange my activities,
and i'm glad that i can get to the places that have been planned.

First, i visit Amelia Cafe.
This was a small little cottage style cafe,
own by a couple of sweet husband and wife,
it was introduce by my friend quite a long time,
but until today only got a chance to visit it.


The Outlook.
It locate at Jalan Armenian, beside Cheah Kongsi
or beside Eldeweiss Cafe.
* The sun was so strong until i can't even open my eyes properly.
Opsss, haha

Please remember do not visit this cafe for dinner,
as it did not serves dinner.

Their menu was made from F&N card box,
very creative and environmental friendly right?
*It was handmade and unique!



The drink that i had.
Banana and muesli lassi
*muesli was a kind of nut

My meal.
Aglio olio with pork sausage

My friend's drink and meal.
Banana and lime milk shake.
Majoran pasta with pork meat ball.
* We both love banana?? Haha.. but for me of cause! It provide protein (:

Cheah Kongsi

Telephone booth with no telephone.
Haha
* I like this picture so much

New sitting style?

Headed to QEII


I had been to this restaurant once before,
last year in July ...
And i'm a Hai Namese (:
Any good Hai Nam's dishes can intro me,
i would go and have a try.



Sky and sea ... what a super match in here.
* I love it


My friend request me to smile like that,
Big smile = very happy,
so did you guys feel the ' very happy ' feeling??
Hehehe


The sea wind blow my hair away , -.-

Next, my friend suggest one secret place for me.
Did you all know the shell's petrol station located near Jetty there?
Okay, straight from that direction you'll see a stall on ur left hand side,
selling deep fried roti with jagung.
It was really nice!
But too bad i din get the chance to snap it.

Then from there drive slowly and carefully,
turn in a ' lorong ' that was bout fews meter away from the stall.
You'll come to a .......

Home based stall selling cucuk udang,
' loh bak ' and ' tau kua '

Hot hot hot ...

Tada !!
It really thumbs up! (:
You can either take away or eat at there,
but eat at there...
Must sacrifice a bit, as it was hot and
no a proper place to eat,
but we enjoy it with this kind of eating style,
it was really fun.

Headed back. Chulia's road
Say bye bye to today.
And both of us was really satisfy !
Great day.
* But was tired ... spending whole day
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment