Monday, July 19, 2010

Dragon-i

Virgin !!!
Haha i mean the first time trying in this famous restaurant.
I dont have a chance to visit this restaurant until only yesterday...
Thanks to my two bro, brotherhood!
Haha

The setting, quite special thought.

" Bing ma yong "

I look kinda tired right?
* Maybe caus of tired to talk with them, hahaha

Sia sui look ... Haha

Its blur , sorry.

Was waiting the food, and i'm too free so ...

Again ....

Until my food was there in front of me!
Haha
Was so delight... I ordered spicy & sour ramen
Its still hot .... Can you see and feel it??
Hahaha

" Xiao long pao "
Must eat item !

Wooooo ...

" Ma po guo fan "

My ramen

After finish our lovely dinner,
went for movie.
Twilight saga - ESCLIPE

Edward Cullen was damn perfect!
How nice if he is a real one??
I'll chase after him no matter how tough would it be..
Sound like being a slut?
Hahahaha
I guess so.
If being a slut can get a guy like him,
why not?
Didnt hav a try , then who knows?...
* chunckle


No comments:

Post a Comment