Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sistahood

Sorry for the super super late update for this post.
It was actually on 9 June until 12 June.
My sister visit me in pg.



Does we look alike ?
People say we're twins..
Gosh...
i'm older n i'm her sister !!
* serious tone


This look s w e e t
[ sistahood ]


 black shoes vs white shoes
white bag vs black one
* funny thou


Outfit on that day


Captured in g hotel

Having dinner in Cusine Bou,
then headed to gurney area for after dinner walk,
then turn to g hotel lobby.
Sit and snap
lol

sing k in red box


The light is perfect


lunch in nandos


Hehe


Silly one .....


wooo, my purple reddish hair...


Dinner in Dao Rae


A lot of food.... but just me n her finish it !!
* we regret at the end


Love this !


Seafood pan - cake


Pork ribs spicy soup

I enjoy the day with my sista
" L o v e "

End

No comments:

Post a Comment