Sunday, July 4, 2010

Just want a simple n peaceful one

 If  'L I F E' can be a simple and peaceful one,
how great would it be ?
I was always seeking for a simple and peaceful one,
and yet i always get a complicated and stressful one.
Sometime, my brain wants to get over the challenges
and beat everything that was blocking me to step foward
but yet sometime it just want to be relax and cool down...

Day dreaming for the whole day
Blank for the whole day
Or even myself also dont know what the hell inside going on...

I love the challenges and difficulties life,
As it show that my life was with colours.
It does not dull, it does not remains with just only black & white
I m glad , glad that god give the best things for me.
I appreciate all those happy or unhappy moment,
i grab every single moment with heart and share.

I do hope everything will move smooth and i can have a nice platform to perform better,
as life still goes on, no matter how harsh sometime, we still need to get over with smile.
Live our life to the fullest then only you'll feel the world !

I wish that everything will be fine and i wish i would have a better one.
i m not greedy , i jus wanna be happy.
No more tears, no more ' sigh ' , no more ' wtf or wth .... ' even no more W H Y

When i m tired, i'll let go everything and .... that's it, the ' . ' should be there.
To end up everything that suppose to be.
I knew it gonna be tough , it gonna be challenging..
But i have no choice
Unless i m not christine ooi ....
lol
I can make it .
C h e e r  = )

No comments:

Post a Comment